Two-Night, Land-Only Package
December 27-29, 2023
Overview & Pricing
Join the Wisconsin Alumni Association® (WAA) in the heart of Manhattan as the Badgers play [ACC TEAM] in the Pinstripe Bowl! The tour package includes team hotel accommodations, tour welcome event, pregame event, game day subway transfers, and more!
- Two nights’ ACCOMMODATIONS at the New York Hilton Midtown
- Check-in: Wednesday, Dec. 27
- Checkout: Friday, Dec. 29
- Daily BREAKFAST
- Official Pinstripe Bowl tour WELCOME EVENT
- Round-trip subway TRANSFERS on Game Day
- Official BADGER HUDDLE® pregame event
- Official WAA HOSPITALITY DESK
- Exclusive WAA Pinstripe Bowl SOUVENIR
- Event LANYARD and CREDENTIAL
- Professional STAFF throughout the program
- TAXES and GRATUITIES on all items
- Travel packages do not include game tickets to the Pinstripe Bowl. Tour purchasers will be sent a special link to purchase game tickets by Thursday, 12/7. If you would like to secure your own tickets more information can be found on the UW Badgers website HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: Transportation to/from your hometown and NYC is not included. Reservations are nonrefundable and travel insurance is highly recommended (CLICK HERE for more information).
*Pricing per person.
Max. occupancy: 4
Max. adults: 4
Max. children: 3
New York Hilton Midtown
1335 6th Ave | New York, NY 10019
This hotel is opposite the Museum of Modern Art, surrounded by subway and bus lines. Rockefeller Center and Radio City Music Hall are two blocks away and it’s a short walk from Central Park. Grand Central Station, Broadway, and Times Square are within a mile. Enjoy sweeping city views, seasonal dishes from the onsite restaurant, and the fitness center.
Max Occupancy: 4 / Max Adults: 4 & Max Children: 3
The Bronx, NY
- Travel packages do not include game tickets to the Pinstripe Bowl. Tour purchasers will be sent a special link to purchase game tickets by Thursday, 12/7.
- If you would like to secure your own tickets more information can be found on the UW Badgers website HERE.
- The exclusive period for donors to Wisconsin Athletics and football season ticket holders to request bowl game tickets begins on Sunday, December 3 following the bowl selection and concludes on Tuesday, December 5 at 4:00pm CT. Requests will be accepted online at UWBadgers.com or by calling the Wisconsin Athletic Ticket Office at 1.800.GO.BADGERS.
- Donors to Wisconsin Athletics and football season ticket holders who do not take advantage of the exclusive request period may order their bowl game tickets, subject to availability, during the potential general public sale of bowl game tickets starting Thursday, December 7 at 9:00am CT.
Pinstripe Bowl Welcome Event
Join us at a tour welcome event as we get to know everyone to kick off our Pinstripe Bowl experience! Join fellow travelers for food and drinks at the tour welcome event.
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Celebrate the Wisconsin way at a festive UW pregame party featuring appearances by Bucky Badger and performances by the UW Marching Band and Spirit Squad. This is the place to be to team up with friends and fans before the big game!
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
Radio City Christmas Spectacular
The Christmas Spectacular Starring the Radio City Rockettes is an annual musical holiday stage show presented at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. The 90-minute show features more than 140 performers and an original musical score, and combines singing, dancing, and humor with traditional scenes.
$200 per person
What is a “Land-Only” package?
A Land-Only package includes all the items listed as “tour package features” EXCEPT for air transportation, airport/hotel transfers, and baggage handling. A Land-Only package would be appropriate should the tour participant not be able to conveniently depart/return from the same city listed in the Air package or wish to travel on their own. Please note flights and/or motor coach transportation to the destination city is not included in this type of package.
What’s included in my price?
Your final price includes room and all hotel taxes. It does not include items such as charges for meals, parking, rollaway beds, phone calls, valet and room service, or any other items of a personal nature.
What do “Single,” “Double,” “Triple,” and “Quad” mean?
Single, Double, Triple, and Quad refer to how many adults (13 and over) are sharing each room (total room occupancy). For example, if two adults wish to stay in the same room, the price would be the Double price, and this would be per person.
Do I need travel insurance?
Due to the investment of your travel package, we strongly recommend the purchase of appropriate insurance coverage. Medical insurance policies may not protect your travels away from home and often have out-of-network deductibles. Likewise, coverage through credit cards and travel suppliers can have shortfalls and not fully protect you. For additional information, please click on the Insurance link on the bottom right of this website.
What does the “Child” price mean?
Children’s prices are limited to those 12 years of age or under sharing a room with one or more adults and using existing bedding. For example, if the room is shared with one adult, the single rate applies as the adult’s price plus the child’s price. If the room is shared with two adults, the double rate applies as each adult’s price plus the child’s price.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Debit cards featuring the Visa or MasterCard logo are also accepted; however, please be advised these types of cards typically have a maximum amount that you may charge daily. Please check with your financial institution.
What if I have my own tickets to the game?
Should you purchase game tickets through your athletic donor eligibility or from other sources, a ticket deduction may be made from the cost of the tour package. Deduction amounts vary per tour package and must be taken by the specific date listed in the “Payment and Terms” section associated with the tour package.
When will I receive my trip documents?
Trip documents are typically emailed two to three weeks prior to departure for regular season football weekends and specialty programs while bowl game participants will receive theirs five to seven days out. Itineraries for special events, such as the Final Four and Bowl Games, will be sent via email just prior to leaving. If you are not the main reservation contact and would like to receive the emailed tour documents, please add your email to the reservation or contact your booking agent.
If I’m not traveling, can I make a reservation for someone else?
When completing the reservation, use the name of the person for whom you are making the reservation. When entering credit card information, you may use your credit card and billing address for payment.